Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's Up?

Most of my life has been telling people where the nearest restroom is. No joke.
If you think about it, you yourself have most likely answered this question thousands of times each time mindlessly telling people where they can go to relieve themselves wherever you are. Your house or your job serve as the places where you would have such knowledge.
Hi, I am Stephanie. Currently I am building my own business with a couple of gals that I get along with and subsequently stuck in a retail job where I constantly direct people to the bathroom. Or the Apple Store. People always have to pee, and everyone is stuck on the Mac, so that is what my day consists of normally.
I am a typical person, and I do not know why you would find me interesting. Why would I think that you would find me interesting? I did start this blog right? So possibly someone would want to read what I am writing which is why I chose to post it onto the internet instead of keeping it handwritten in a journal somewhere.
But HEY I am putting myself out there probably to be criticized by people around me (I have heard it all before ‘why do you think people care what you have to say?’ ‘I don’t blog my life, I LIVE my life’ and blah blah blah). Honestly I don’t know why I have the perpetual need to document myself on the internet. It does not have a lot to do with people paying attention as it does my need to put myself out there. I cannot answer that, I have thought about it countless times. With every blog I start up – BOOM I think about it. But needless to say there is no answer. I just do it.
What I do know is this:
I am a twenty two year old female who is a college graduate, married, who is building her own business while potentially starting her own family. My first love and passion has been written word, and blogging helps to keep that heart beating. So welcome to my circulatory system, I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment