100. “By the grace of God and Professor Phagan you are here tonight Stephanie.”
99. F. Scott Fitzgerald and our secret love affair
98. “Stop staring at me swan!” being able to say that for real!
97. Doing Gill & Emily’s make-up the first of the year
98. Quitting BBB, even if it meant leaving the amazing spy team
97. Becoming Manager at Addictions, I complain about retail all of the time, but I love my girls!
96. New Year’s Day with my amazing cousins who I have become closer with this year
95. A Valentine’s Day in with Steev
94. Snow, and more snow, and more snow!
93. Going through old pictures
92. Scanning old pictures
91. Becoming a go to picture person
90. Home movies
89. Spending time in the city with my cousin Katie
87. That squirrel picture!
86. JC Penny and the 200 dresses I have bought from there (on sale for a steal!)
85. Not caring that I shop at JC Penny because I look good! Hahaha
84. The great GHD switch :)
83. Kelly Roux and her redheaded friendship
82. Cirque De Sole with the Coiro’s
81. Really blue skies on warm days to walk Annie
80. My iPod
79. Tons of new great music
78. Madison Square Garden
77. The New York Rangers (I love hockey)
76. Finally having Sea Port Deli for the first time
75. Urban Decay’s Naked Palette
72. Finally getting back into reading
71. Drafting my novel
70. Finding the discipline I have needed all along
69. Inner strength
68. Seeing a ton of movies
67. Steev & I finally having a day off together – date days have been amazing
66. Orange Soda out of a big glass (Big Steve)
65. Big Steve in general (who is off facebook so he cannot be tagged)
64. Getting to know Big Steve’s family Michelle, Christine, Desiree, Stephanie & Cutie Tess better
63. Desiree’s Baby Shower
62. Down Port
61. Root Beer Floats
59. Having Seb’s Empanadas for the first time (amazing)
58. ‘EEEEEYYYYYYYY’ aka Sebbing it
57. Extended family
55. ‘Shut up!’
53. Drunk friends using our couch more than once
51. Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses
50. Inspiration Boards
49. Getting kicked off of LI Weddings like 8 times
48. St. James Day
47. Sivana Salon in St. James
46. Jessica Nelson being the most kick ass hair stylist I have ever met and worked with
45. My hair, yet again, had an AMAZING year (see above)
44. Lake Grove Village Florist, Amanda is amazing!
43. Meeting all new professionals that I get along with and respect so much
42. Pumpkin picking in the rain (again)
41. The Fall Festival with Gill & Stephen
40. Giving Stephen the nickname ‘PH’
39. Kan Jam
38. Pumpkin, my Jeep, even if that was an 8 month affair
37. Stella & Dot Jewelry (see Michelle about that one)
36. The Avalon
35. Pumpkin ice cream
34. Jerry’s Wings (the best on the damn island)
33. Expanding our pallets to find secret ingredients in food and becoming some of ‘those’ people
32. Annoying even ourselves with that one
31. My mall walking senior citizen friends
30. Dunkin Doughnuts Hot Chocolate
29. My Starbucks Gold Card
28. William Faulkner and our Love Hate Relationship
27. Steev turning 25
26. Salem Massachusetts & Another Awesome Halloween
25. My Sephora Girls, I love you and miss you all so much! You all were with me through so much and I miss seeing all of you in our all black uniforms! haha GaGa you are amazing and I am so proud of you this year too! And Ashley B he finally put a ring on it!
24. Candy Apples. I Believe in Candy Apples
23. Gulianna & Patrick James being the cutest ever and the Avella Family
22. Having like 6 Thanksgivings & my family in general
21. Our Photobooth Pictures – we love having photos of everyone
20. College friends, love and miss you all too, I constantly immitate professors and nobody laughs like you all did! No matter what I know that when I text you all I get a good conversation for a little while and rememember wherever we used to catch up, rant and rave or study together. I miss St. Joe's, but not the parking.
19. St. Michael, the place and the Arch Angel
18. Summer BBQ’s at our place with friends. It was great to have such good company this year
17. The crab leg and lobster feast
16. My wedding dress
15. Our 8 year dating anniversary and the pretty French restaurant we ate at
14.Bliss Restaurant in Setauket
13. Our Lovemore Photo Shoot
12. The 1963 Mercury Comet
11. The Foo Fighters at Madison Square Garden
10. My 22nd Birthday and seeing old and new friends all in one place
9. My Shameless Photography Pin-up shoot, want to do another one!
8. Starting Create New Occasions (what’s up 2012, ready for us?)
7. The bridal showers (and the year of the wedding in general)
6. La Cole Salon & Spa, best hot stone massage ever, and Liz’s bachelorette party in general
5. The Awesome 80’s Prom & Lips. My friends & cousins really shared such an amazing night with me, we looked CRAZY but it was so much fun. My cousin Krystal surprising me, my cousins being there, and everyone having a great time. My bridesmaid's in general deserve a shout out. I was sad Jen wasn't there, but she brought it on our wedding day :) and Nicole again was kick ass for me this year!
4. Liz & Seb’s wedding, it was beautiful and such an honor for me to read for them at their ceremony. I was so touched to be asked, and so proud to have been a part of it.
3. Paris. We will always have Paris. I am home sick for Paris.
2. Getting married to the man of my dreams, the love of my life, my best friend & having the wedding I always wanted. The party where everyone comes together, dances their faces off and shouts songs at the top of their lungs. It was perfect. The ceremony by Pastor April was everything we needed (not to mention totally BA with a reading from ‘The Little Prince’ and our ending quote by Mark Twain). Everything was beautiful.
1. Graduating from St. Joseph’s College and earning my BA in English and Film Studies. It was one of the most challenging things for me to complete, and I did. To say that I am proud of myself is an understatement. The day itself was insane, but Lauren was there to sit next to me, cry walking in, make fun of the speakers and hug me when it was over. It will always be such a great memory for me, as well as an accomplishment.