Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My top 100 of 2011


100. “By the grace of God and Professor Phagan you are here tonight Stephanie.”

99. F. Scott Fitzgerald and our secret love affair

98. “Stop staring at me swan!” being able to say that for real!

97. Doing Gill & Emily’s make-up the first of the year

98. Quitting BBB, even if it meant leaving the amazing spy team

97. Becoming Manager at Addictions, I complain about retail all of the time, but I love my girls!

96. New Year’s Day with my amazing cousins who I have become closer with this year

95. A Valentine’s Day in with Steev

94. Snow, and more snow, and more snow!

93. Going through old pictures

92. Scanning old pictures

91. Becoming a go to picture person

90. Home movies

89. Spending time in the city with my cousin Katie

87. That squirrel picture!

86. JC Penny and the 200 dresses I have bought from there (on sale for a steal!)

85. Not caring that I shop at JC Penny because I look good! Hahaha

84. The great GHD switch :)

83. Kelly Roux and her redheaded friendship

82. Cirque De Sole with the Coiro’s

81. Really blue skies on warm days to walk Annie

80. My iPod

79. Tons of new great music

78. Madison Square Garden

77. The New York Rangers (I love hockey)

76. Finally having Sea Port Deli for the first time

75. Urban Decay’s Naked Palette

74. Laughter

73. Scrapbooking

72. Finally getting back into reading

71. Drafting my novel

70. Finding the discipline I have needed all along

69. Inner strength

68. Seeing a ton of movies

67. Steev & I finally having a day off together – date days have been amazing

66. Orange Soda out of a big glass (Big Steve)

65. Big Steve in general (who is off facebook so he cannot be tagged)

64. Getting to know Big Steve’s family Michelle, Christine, Desiree, Stephanie & Cutie Tess better

63. Desiree’s Baby Shower

62. Down Port

61. Root Beer Floats

60. Featherin’

59. Having Seb’s Empanadas for the first time (amazing)

58. ‘EEEEEYYYYYYYY’ aka Sebbing it

57. Extended family

56. ‘Seriousy?!’

55. ‘Shut up!’

54. Panama

53. Drunk friends using our couch more than once

52. CCCCOOOLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNNN

51. Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses

50. Inspiration Boards

49. Getting kicked off of LI Weddings like 8 times

48. St. James Day

47. Sivana Salon in St. James

46. Jessica Nelson being the most kick ass hair stylist I have ever met and worked with

45. My hair, yet again, had an AMAZING year (see above)

44. Lake Grove Village Florist, Amanda is amazing!

43. Meeting all new professionals that I get along with and respect so much

42. Pumpkin picking in the rain (again)

41. The Fall Festival with Gill & Stephen

40. Giving Stephen the nickname ‘PH’

39. Kan Jam

38. Pumpkin, my Jeep, even if that was an 8 month affair

37. Stella & Dot Jewelry (see Michelle about that one)

36. The Avalon

35. Pumpkin ice cream

34. Jerry’s Wings (the best on the damn island)

33. Expanding our pallets to find secret ingredients in food and becoming some of ‘those’ people

32. Annoying even ourselves with that one

31. My mall walking senior citizen friends

30. Dunkin Doughnuts Hot Chocolate

29. My Starbucks Gold Card

28. William Faulkner and our Love Hate Relationship

27. Steev turning 25

26. Salem Massachusetts & Another Awesome Halloween

25. My Sephora Girls, I love you and miss you all so much! You all were with me through so much and I miss seeing all of you in our all black uniforms! haha GaGa you are amazing and I am so proud of you this year too! And Ashley B he finally put a ring on it!

24. Candy Apples. I Believe in Candy Apples

23. Gulianna & Patrick James being the cutest ever and the Avella Family

22. Having like 6 Thanksgivings & my family in general

21. Our Photobooth Pictures – we love having photos of everyone

20. College friends, love and miss you all too, I constantly immitate professors and nobody laughs like you all did! No matter what I know that when I text you all I get a good conversation for a little while and rememember wherever we used to catch up, rant and rave or study together. I miss St. Joe's, but not the parking.

19. St. Michael, the place and the Arch Angel

18. Summer BBQ’s at our place with friends. It was great to have such good company this year

17. The crab leg and lobster feast

16. My wedding dress

15. Our 8 year dating anniversary and the pretty French restaurant we ate at

14.Bliss Restaurant in Setauket

13. Our Lovemore Photo Shoot

12. The 1963 Mercury Comet

11. The Foo Fighters at Madison Square Garden

10. My 22nd Birthday and seeing old and new friends all in one place

9. My Shameless Photography Pin-up shoot, want to do another one!

8. Starting Create New Occasions (what’s up 2012, ready for us?)

7. The bridal showers (and the year of the wedding in general)

6. La Cole Salon & Spa, best hot stone massage ever, and Liz’s bachelorette party in general

5. The Awesome 80’s Prom & Lips. My friends & cousins really shared such an amazing night with me, we looked CRAZY but it was so much fun. My cousin Krystal surprising me, my cousins being there, and everyone having a great time. My bridesmaid's in general deserve a shout out. I was sad Jen wasn't there, but she brought it on our wedding day :) and Nicole again was kick ass for me this year!

4. Liz & Seb’s wedding, it was beautiful and such an honor for me to read for them at their ceremony. I was so touched to be asked, and so proud to have been a part of it.

3. Paris. We will always have Paris. I am home sick for Paris.

2. Getting married to the man of my dreams, the love of my life, my best friend & having the wedding I always wanted. The party where everyone comes together, dances their faces off and shouts songs at the top of their lungs. It was perfect. The ceremony by Pastor April was everything we needed (not to mention totally BA with a reading from ‘The Little Prince’ and our ending quote by Mark Twain). Everything was beautiful.

1. Graduating from St. Joseph’s College and earning my BA in English and Film Studies. It was one of the most challenging things for me to complete, and I did. To say that I am proud of myself is an understatement. The day itself was insane, but Lauren was there to sit next to me, cry walking in, make fun of the speakers and hug me when it was over. It will always be such a great memory for me, as well as an accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment